Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One Word Tag

So I got tagged a while ago by my friend Brittany. It took me a while to get around to it and since it's been a few days since I had posted I thought I would post this..  So here it is. 



Rules: Answer the questions with one word and one word only

Where is your cell phone?  Couch
Where is your significant other? Work
Your Hair color? Brown
Your favorite thing? Blankets
Your Dream last night? Death
Your dream/goal? Happiness
The room you are in? Dark 
Your Hobby? reading
Your Fear? unpreparedness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
Where were you last night? Bed
What you're not? Awake
One of you wish list Items? House
Where you grew up? Spokane
Last thing you did? babytobed
What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? none
Your pet? none
Your Computer? Connections
Your mood? Exhaustressed
Missing someone? Always
Your car? outdated
Something you are not wearing? slacks
Favorite store? Target
Your summer? Different
Love someone? absolutely
Your favorite color? Black
When is the last time you laughed? EmmaLynn
When is the last time you cried? long enough ago I can't remember. 

I tried.... I had to make up a couple of words along the way, but I did it. 

I tag...... Ashlie, Sariah, and Brooke or whoever wants to do it. 

No comments: