Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally

I have been waiting so long for her hair to grow out so I could do something with her cute hair besides a little brett. I finally was able to put little sprouts in her hair today. I am sooo excited to be able to finally. Doesn't she look so cute? 


6 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

Haha Brittnie and I were looking at these and just starting laughing. She is so darn cute!

Backwoods Browns said...

I love the sprouts!! I have sooo many butterfly and ladybug clips for EmmaLynn!!

Rilieanne said...

Very cute indeed! My girls had bows glued to their heads till they were 18 months old - bald, bald babies.

Sariah said...

awww, man i hope i get to see you guys soon. are you comin up for thanksgiving???

Brooke said...

Yeah! Finally some hair on that cute head!

Pie said...

I love the sprouts- so adorable! It is so exciting to finally get to style those tiny amounts of hair.