
Here is EmmaLynn carrying her Easter Basket Easter morning..

Here we are with EmmaLynn as close as we have come to a family picture so far.

Mommy and EmmaLynn on easter wit her basket!

When EmmaLynn found her basket she found her momma ducky and 2 little baby duckies, and also found the duck whistle. here she is carrying it all even the duck whistle! She can't blow it so instead she just tries to make the noise herself! It is sooo cute!
Here she is finding her basket... she took everything out and carried as much as she could around the house!

EmmaLynn went on her first Easter Egg hunt she went with Grandma Johnson and her aunt Brooke and cousin Christian on Saturday while Dan and I went skiing. Here she is finding and egg.... sooo cute!

Here she is with Aunt Brooke and cousin Christian they had a lot of fun!
Easter was a fun day for EmmaLynn she also got a lot of books from Grandma Johnson!
3 comments:
She is soooooo cute !! I can't wait to get the girls in their dresses and take pictures!! She looks so cute in her dress!!
As always, I love love love her outfit!
I didnt know you had a blog! all of your pictures are so cute!!
Post a Comment