Monday, April 7, 2008

It's been a while.

So It has been a while since I have updated my blog.. I have been really busy trying to get things organized for the next few weeks and our vacation... So what have we been doing. 

   Well Dan is going to Florida for a few weeks to sell security systems... He is going by himself cause if he is not able to sell he is coming back here, However if he does sell well, we will be down to join him in Florida for the summer! So I do hope that he does well, it will be quite an experience to be in a different place and I will be able to see my friend from Alabama and do all sorts of things I wouldn't have been able to do. So I guess we will see how it goes.  
   We decided that before he left we would finish using up our vacation that we had previously paid for.  The only place open was in McCall Idaho.  We set it up and left this last friday for McCall and stopped in Pullman to see Gailyn, and then after McCall we went down to Boise to see my sister in law on Sunday and monday dropped Dan off at the airport to go to SLC then to Florida. EmmaLynn and I then drove home from Boise all day Monday... What an adventure.. we had fun though. here are some pictures from this weekend and some funny videos.
  EmmaLynn is talking more and more everyday! It is so fun to hear her cute little voice and the new things that she says. 
Here is EmmaLynn watching her baby Einstein video on the way down.. she was getting pretty sleepy.. at one point had both of her hands behind her head just relaxing... sooo cute!!! Thank goodness for the DVD player otherwise we would have had a rough trip home from Boise! I learned though, that if the DVD player is on the whole time she wont just fall asleep.. so I had to turn it off when I wanted her to take a nap.... worked out well I think! 
Here is Aviendha and EmmaLynn playing at Gailyn's apartment.. EmmaLynn in the striped shirt... 
This was a picture taken before the trip.. EmmaLynns 1st hair cut.. she had some funny flyaway wings we trimmed up.. now her hair is growing much better! 
Mommy and EmmaLynn at her first haircut! In Auntie Eleasha's Salon
This was a picture taken here in Coeur D'Alene, I just thought it was too funny!!! 
 
Here is a video of EmmaLynn and Keeley dancing around in Eleasha's living room... 

Up in McCall there wasn't much to do. My sister in law said that you could go ice skating with a stroller... so we took EmmaLynn ice skating!!! She loved it... She lasted 2 hours there just riding around!!! It was so much fun! 

At my Sister in law's in Boise.  They have a little miniature dog.. EmmaLynn was trying to get to the dog and was getting so frustrated... especially when Lady (the dog) got behind Paul (my brother in law) she wanted to pet the dog so bad! it was soooo funny... she kept chasing it saying "doggie" 

5 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

Those are all such cute pics!! You really did a major update sis!! EmmaLynn is such a cutie!!! I am excited to hang out with you a lot these next few weeks.

Ashlie Bischoff said...

cute pics! thanks for updating it lol. that is awesome she got to go ice skating. i cant believe that they let you do that! oh, and that sign is too funny. lol glad you are all doing good. how long is dan gone for?

Ponczoch Family said...

Love the pictures! I really want to go ice skating with a stroller... does it make it harder to fall? That would be nice!

Unknown said...

Kim, Yes it makes it harder to fall!!! it was nice!!! she loved it too!

Sariah said...

Oh my goodness! She's getting sooo big! saying Doggy???? my goodness. She's a giant! So cute!