Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diaper Change anyone??

Ok, A new video.. Someday I will have something more interesting to put on here.. This is pretty good though.


5 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for helping me laugh!

Brooke said...

Haha I love this video!

Sarah said...

Dan, I just ran into your blog and wanted to say hi. I think it's been like ten years! It Sarah Packard (Fairbanks now). I ran into your parents a couple months ago when they were in Rexburg to pick up Derek and I asked how all of you were doing and they said great. Darcy Anderson and Amy Stokes live here and so I see them all the time and am able to here all the news on everyone. Hope you're doing well. If you'd like to see my little family you can visit my blog at www.fairbanksfamilypod.blogspot.com. Good to see your little family!

Backwoods Browns said...

So funny! And they say girls are dramatic! What a bunch of woosies!! Hahaha!!

Zoe Hanson said...

Thankks for sharing