5 Favorite Christmas Songs (see my playlist)
1. Silent Night ( Sarah McLachlan)
2. What Child is This, and Tinseltown (Shedaisy)
3. Mary Did You Know ( Reba)
4. Drummer Boy ( Jars of Clay)
5. Carol of the Bells
5 Favorite Christmas Movies
1. The Holiday
2. The Santa Clause
3. Muppets Christmas Carol
4. Serendipity ( that counts right)
5. The Family Man
5 Favorite Christmas Treats
1. Pumpkin Pie
2. Strawberry Cheesecake
3. Fruit Salad
4. Christmas cookies from my sister in law Jenny
5. waffles with strawberries and whip (YUMMM)
5 Favorite Christmas Memories
1. Having Christmas dinner with my cousins over at our house a long time ago when they still talked to us and considered us family.... and my mom and her sisters were talking about wedgies.. also going outside and playing at the basketball hoop outside... Damon broke the basketball hoop by hanging on it... SOOO funny.
2. Wrapping each others Christmas presents and playing the game " I will tell you one of yours if you tell me one of mine" ( this is common among all of the sisters.. we are naughty)
3. Shopping with my mom for stocking stuffers... those used to be the only things we didn't really know... she needed to get them and she just told me to act surprised.
4. One Christmas I was so excited cause I knew what I was going to be getting I couldn't go to sleep... You would think knowing would help you sleep better.... It didn't... so I couldn't sleep at all. I heard my parents fill the stockings and when i thought they were finished I went and got mine... probably like 1 am or something... anyway, I got caught and my mom made me put the stocking back and go back to bed.
5. A general memory was just on Christmas day we would all get up unwrap presents eat waffles with strawberries and whip, then spend all day playing with the games we got and listen to music if we got any CDs. we would snack and help bake pies and rolls and whatever else to have family over to enjoy it with. The fondest when my mom was still able to do it with us too... I will never forget what we did as a family.
Tag 5 People
Ashlie
Brooke
Bethany
Kim
Paige
1 comment:
Aww! I so miss Mom being able to do what she always did for Christmas and the Holidays. I am glad that we can all get to be with her for Christmas Eve!! I love all the memories!! It's great to think about all the silly fun times we had!!
Post a Comment