Thursday, December 18, 2008

Daddy Did It

Here are some major cute pictures of EmmaLynn. I love her face in the first one. I took these pictures to show what a good job Dan did on her hair. He put piggies in for the first time and she looked so incredibly cute. What a good daddy he is. At least I know if I die, her hair will still be super cute.  hehehe :)



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Good Job Dan!

Backwoods Browns said...

Dan, I must say I am very impressed and pleased with your piggy job!! Well done!

M and N Tenny said...

Hey! Have lots of fun in Spokane! We were thinking of driving up but the weather is terrible so I think we're going to stay here this year. Can't wait to read your post about Emmalynn opening presents on Christmas morning! Say hi to your sisters for me!

Tatiana said...

Love the pig tails!