Monday, December 13, 2010

Our New house

We are so excited to have moved into our New house in Louisiana. I love how much storage it has and we have plenty of room. Now all I need is a little bit of decorating help if you can't tell. We've been here about a month already and I still have nothing up on my walls or anything. Anyone who's any good at decorating feel free to give me pointers

Master bath and shower. I still haven't found the perfect decor. So it is pretty simple.


Master bed room. Is bigger than this picture shows, but this is as good as I could get. we're fixing to get a new bed and bed set eventually and move the queen to EmmaLynn's room. Gotta save up for that.
Hall to the master bedroom. Yes that is a double closet on the left with lots and lots of shelves for storage. I love it!!
Kids bathroom. I decided on monkeys. Can't go wrong there. I have some rugs to put in still. But it turned out quite nice.

Ezyas's room part above and part below

EmmaLynn's Room above and below. Yes, I have blankets up over her windows... This is because I am Ghetto and haven't decided what to make her bed spread and want to make or find curtains to match. Eventually it will happen.

Stairs up.. The door straight ahead is yet another closet with lots of shelves and storage.
living and dining room area. downstairs bathroom. it is small but good enough for what we need. The other 2 bathrooms are huge.
Hall to the garage straight ahead. to the left Laundry room to the right downstairs bathroom.
Living room with the ottoman which doubles as a gate to block the stairs although, Ezyas is now quite good at maneuvering the stairs in both directions.
Mini hall with coat closet to the right.
Playroom/ sitting room

Kitchen with pantry and other closet we keep the stuff we don't want Ezyas into.

I am so excited to have so many cupboards. I have never had this many in my life. I can fit all my dishes and spices and food and still have extra room for whatever else I have.. (which is nothing) but still it's so exciting!! I also have tons of counter space for baking (if I ever decide to start that again) or just for what ever. I love love love it!!!! Don't you?!!?

No comments: