So I haven't updated in a while. Here are some really cute pictures of the kids. EmmaLynn insisted on sitting by Ezyas and he thought it was totally cool. They are so funny. I can't believe how big Ezyas is getting he is so long. He needs 9 month clothes cause he's so darn tall and solid. he's is 271/2 inches long and weighs 21 LBS. He's growing so fast. He's crawling super fast now and is following EmmaLynn around. He's always giggling, and such a boy. I love it.
EmmaLynn is growing up so much too. She amazes me with the things she says and understands now. She loves her brother and likes to roll around on the floor with him, while he giggles all the while. She still loves nursery and always wants to play with friends. She misses her cousins and family back in Idaho and Washington (and Utah now) . We are ready to move again in a few months and try to actually settle somewhere for a while. meanwhile enjoy the pictures.
so cute in their jammies after waking up this morning..
Ezyas fell asleep while I was trying to feed him at a friends house. These pictures are classic.
I let EmmaLynn take a nap in our bed. When I went to find her this is what I saw. baby next to her and her arms out. The way I surely looked some days when Ezyas was newborn.
1 comment:
They look like such angels when they sleep!Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment