We are so excited to have our new baby boy join our family. He is ever so sweet and quiet. He sleeps so well so far. He was born November 21st at 1:45 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs and measured 21 and a half inches long. Here are some pictures of our adventure. I will post the story later.

EmmaLynn got to hold Ezyas today before she left for church. She was soooo excited. She loves her baby brother so much already.


Here he is in his going home outfit. What a cute little boy.

My midwife, Beth. She was so sweet and amazing helping me the whole day. I also had a great assistant Victoria, I have to get her picture from Eleasha.

measuring his head... He looks bruised, but the midwife said it was a circulation thing and it would clear up pretty quick. He already looks much better today.

Here he is getting weighed

Here he is today, still just sleeping away. Now I get to go get a nap in too..
5 comments:
oooh I cant wait to see the squishy little boy!!!
Congrats!
I haven't checked blogs for a while and have been wondering if you'd had your baby yet. Congratulations!! He certainly is a sweetie.
I haven't checked blogs for a while and have been wondering if you'd had your baby yet. Congratulations!! He certainly is a sweetie.
Didn't mean to comment twice - not sure why it happened. I guess I needed to congratulate you twice as much :)
Post a Comment