Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween fun

Here are pictures from our ward Halloween party, and from trick or treating. they are all kinda mixed up, I can never figure out how to get these in order. Oh well. Trick or treating was fun. First we went to the Silver Lake mall, then Trunk or Treating w/ my sister in law's ward. When we finished there we headed out with Eleasha and her kids trick or treating. EmmaLynn was totally loving that you got to run from door to door. She had a hard time keeping up with Keeley and Jarrin. It didn't discourage her though. She just kept saying " I gotta run super fast" and " look mom, I am running super fast" We got to a house that was decorated quite well and spooky. She looked up at me and said, " oh, it's a creepy house mom." She also got a little confused cause some people would let her grab it and others would hand it out. So she kept reaching in for the candy when they were trying to hand it to her. Keeley and Jarrin were trying to keep her in line. It was so funny. I wish I had a video camera for that. Hope everyone else had a great Halloween. Enjoy the pictures.


Above is the spooky dessert I made for the ward contest. I didn't win... and the decorating skills are not the greatest, but the desert was super yummy.
EmmaLynn at the trunk or treat
EmmaLynn at the ward halloween party
Trick or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa Johnsons
The Silver Lake mall with her friend Hunter.

The ward halloween costume contest. EmmaLynn won one of the prizes for best costume.
EmmaLynn and Christian standing on stage to have their costumes judged with all the other kids.

1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

Love the cake! It was so fun to see your family for Halloween! EmmaLynn looks so cute!