Sunday, January 25, 2009

YUCKY

So I figured out that EmmaLynn freaks out with little things that seem to be bugs or spiders.  I have concluded that it is just a natural reaction.. I never taught her to be scared of bugs. So check this video out. 



It is pretty cute.  She is such a character... Even when she sees things floating in the tub with her she will freak out and ask to get out. 

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Haha thats really cute. I miss her cute little face and personality. So have you guys figured out where you are going?

Sariah said...

My goodness! I can never get over how dang cute she is. Its interesting how kids naturally are develop fears of some things. We talked about that stuff in Psychology. Its fascinating. lol.

Bethany said...

Cute! I love how she kept saying "yucky."

Backwoods Browns said...

Hahaha, that is so cute!! She is so funny! I can't wait to see you guys again! I hope you had a great birthday too! Love you!