Take a close look what is wrong with this picture!?
When I picked EmmaLynn up from the babysitter. I found that Dan had put her shirt on sideways! both the buttons are supposed to be in the front of the shirt! It was so funny! I couldn't help but laugh. He must have had a crazy morning or something! She wasn't too happy with me taking her picture!
here is our goofy girl! I have posted pictures before of her putting the bucket on her head. Well she got a new bucket from Adventure Islands when we went a couple weeks ago.. and this bucket looks even sillier on her head! The best part of all is that she will walk around everywhere with this bucket cause she can see better. Dan let her take it to the babysitters when we first got it. When I drove up they were sitting on the sidewalk outside and she had the bucket on her head! I can't tell you how hard I laughed! I wished I had my camera, It was the most perfect picture ever!
So incase anyone wondered, Topical Storm Faye hasn't done anything to us here when they thought at first it was headed straight toward us, I got a little excited. At the last minute it changed course and went to the west of us. We didn't even get a drop of rain.. just a nice breezy couple of days. It has been raining a lot.. pretty much everyday the last couple of days but not as much as the poor people where Faye has been...
I do have to say I was a little bit disappointed. I was hoping to experience something like that.. Oh well, I guess the downpour rain of everyday will have to do for me!
4 comments:
CUTE pics! She's getting so big!
Such cute pictures. I can't believe how grown up she looks! What a cutie!
Love the pictures!! daddy's are funny when they have to dress them sometimes!! Brad actually does pretty good! Just that he likes to put the same two colors together even if the tones are completely wrong! He says that they are the same color and they match just fine!! I love him!! Oh and GIRL I need to call you ! It feels like forever since we talked!! Missing you! know what to get EmmaLynn for Christmas......A NEW BUCKET!!! She is soooo cute!! Gald to see the new pictures! I wish you could put the videos up! Jarrin and Keeley are going crazy waiting to see new footage!! Love YA SIS!!
Love the bucket picture & story! Too funny! And I'm glad that you're not having any problems with Faye... I was wondering if you were out of harms way & it looks like you are!
Post a Comment