Monday, August 11, 2008

Beach Fun and Other Stuff


This last couple of weeks has been fun. We have been keeping pretty busy with working. It is nearing the end of the summer and we are trying to decide what we want to do. We have a couple of options in mind. We might stay here in Florida through the winter. Dan will get a job where I am working and we will work opposite shifts so someone can be home with EmmaLynn during the day. This will allow us to save more money and figure out what we are going to owe for taxes and save up incase we have to pay out everything. Once we have that all figured out then we will make our large payments to debt and move home with money we have set aside. That is the plan for now. We will see where that plan takes us! In the meantime here are some pictures and they are not all in groups like I uploaded them sorry for the randomness it didn't post the way I wanted it to!





This picture above is EmmaLynn and Paige (Dan's boss's daughter)  We went to the beach with Amy and her kids, Laura, and Juli (EmmaLynn's babysitter) It was a lot of fun... but the sand is so fine when you think you have it off you never do!!! 
Here is EmmaLynn being silly! She loves to be goofy and get us to laugh!
Here she is kissing her baby! She loves her baby.. When she can't find it, she walks around the house saying " babyyyy whr ARE YOU?" It is sooo cute! 
Here she is laughing good picture too! 
Here we are at the beach! and the ocean.. never mind this was the best picture I could get... 
This is the picture of sunset on the ocean. the waves were fun and EmmaLynn loved it when they splashed up on us and I would squeal.. she thought it was sooo funny!
The other day we went to a water park we got home and she had not had a very good nap. so this was her at about 7 30 or so.. she was playing with her toys then she just laid down on them!
Here she is and her cute self!
Not a very good picture.. I must have moved...
Here she is in the new dress I got her... She is in 24 month size dresses... she is growing like crazy! I can't believe it! 
picture of her curly hair!! I did it all cute It only looks this way when mommy gets to do it! Oh how I can't wait for it to get longer to do cute piggys or even have bretts that stay in!
This was the best picture.. Dan caught this one I don't know the story behind it, and unfortunately Dan can't remember either... surprise surprise.. hehe... but it was soooo funny so had to post it!
Here are some of the other kids. They wanted to get burried in the sand. EmmaLynn thought it was great to use the shovel in the sand... 
Here is her frowny face.. She was beginning to get crabby... Sadly it was because the girl (Juli) who watches her during the day, was taking the picture and EmmaLynn wanted her... ( This is a very sensitive subject for me! :)   ) 

7 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

I love the ocean! I never get to go, but I love to see pictures!
I hope your plan works out for you.....life definitely gets more stressful when you have a family of your own.....though the joy and rewards outway the stress. I think I am going to go back to work for a while. I don't want to, but financially right now I need to! :(

Hetzlers said...

How fun! I loved the Florida Beaches! She is growing so fast and is so cute! I know it's hard to see your child likes other women, but think of it as a good thing...she's learning trust and that the world can be a caring and safe place- she will always know who her mommy is and will always want you when she gets hurt! I love you sis!

Rilieanne said...

I miss seeing you guys! Emmalynn is growing up so fast. It seems like things are going well for you guys. Being a working mom can be tough, I myself should be working right now! You seem to be adjusting to your life in Florida a lot better than I probably would, I do not like change. Keep your chin up.

Backwoods Browns said...

Oh I love the pictures!! EmmaLynn is getting soooo big!! I love the beaches in Florida! I love the humidity also.( Mind you I was there when it was in the 80's)so it wasn't so bad! I can't wait till you come home!!We miss you soooo much!!

Marangatang said...

*frowny face* I miiiiiiiss you!! Blast, all of my sisters have moved away! It sucks, a lot. I love seeing how big Emmalynn has gotten though, she is soooo cute. I'm sure she knows who her mommy is though and the "other woman" in her life is just a good friend in her mind. Yay for beaches! Makes me miss Hawaii.

Carrie said...

Hey Dan and Naomi! We sure miss you guys. How fun that you get to go to the beach! Do you ever go to Cocoa Beach? That's one of my favorites. Emmalynn is sure a cutie, she couldn't have gotten better parents!
We love you!
Carrie and Dwayne

Ponczoch Family said...

So fun to see pictures again! You guys are such a cute family! Even though it can be hard being away from family, it can also be a good thing because it forces you to depend on one another more. Oh, & your pictures of the beach are sure making me miss Antofagasta.