1. When I sleep I have to have 2 skinny pillows under my head and one pillow over my head. I also occasionally like to stuff a body pillow between my legs, It makes my back feel better. The Pillow over my head is like a comfort thing. keeps me warmer, and keeps light out if any. I also like the room as dark as possible even if it means putting a dark blanket over the window and blinds.
2. When I get frustrated or upset or irritated... I clean...clean, clean, clean.... Till everything is spotless. I find once I am finished I have cleared my head and forgot what had made me so angry. This is sort of a way to vent... It works quite well most of the time.
3. I love salad. particularly spring salad mix with spouts, tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, and fetta... and I make my own salad dressing. yummy mix of spices and olive oil and cider vinegar. I even got my sister in law hooked on it!
4. I like to be out and about. Some days when I don't have anything to do I will just get EmmaLynn in the car and just drive around to different stores and walk around. Or just drive around and find new places.
5. I love church music. I listen to it all the time... In the car at home. EFY cd's, Jenny Phillips, Katherine Nelson... just a few of my favorites! I like other music too and do listen to the radio also, but I get tired of it and listen mostly to church music. kinda corny? oh well. :)
6. I have a somewhat addictive trait in my personality. When I find something I like.. I have a hard time changing or stopping. Not anything bad of course. Like if I start a series of book.. I have to have them all and read them without stopping. I started well a book on tape during the paper route. The Great and Terrible Series. I listened to all 4 books in 1 week, and I am dying to have the next book.. it isn't out yet. If I start playing a game like word worm online or something like that.. I don't want to stop. I can do it, but it is addicting to me. This is why I am glad I have never tried any drugs or alcohol or any of the bad stuff.
7. I love summer. I love the heat of summer. I love the water in the summer. I love going camping, and boating. I love going to water parks. I love the sky in the summer. I love the campfire in the summer and I love going to my husbands Family reunion in the summer. We go white water rafting every year in Sunbeam Idaho. I look forward to this every year and I can't wait for it this summer. I would love to live somewhere warm all year long!
On the other hand I kinda like winter. I like to ski and like driving in fresh fallen snow when no one else has been on it. just a few inches. But I like it to go away fast! So summer is still better!
The rules are:
1: link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2: share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
3: Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4: Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I am tagging Eleasha and Brad, Brooke and Shaun, and Bethany & Joel... I don't have anyone else to tag, sorry... does that count as 6 at least! :) he he he. oh well.
1 comment:
So fun to learn more about you! Next time you're frustrated, upset or irritated, please come and visit me! I love a clean house!
Post a Comment