Thursday, March 25, 2010

kid updates

EmmaLynn and Ezyas before we left Coeur d'Alene
EmmaLynn playing with the chess pieces at the airman hangout where Dan volunteers his time 2 times a month.
EmmaLynn popped her balloon the nice man at Texas Roadhouse gave her
Here is the balloon he made for Ezyas... too bad he doesn't even take one of these :) still cute though.
Ezyas taken in the end of March. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I can see it week by week how much bigger he's getting. It blows me away, cause EmmaLynn grew much much slower. He's so different in so many ways, but I love both of them so so much.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

What cute kids!

Backwoods Browns said...

They are so yummy! I can't believe how big Ezyas is!! Oh I do miss you terribly! Glad everything is working out for you!! Love you!