Sunday, January 31, 2010

January's Happenings

Well, It's been a while since I've updated my blog. The month of January has been a crazy one. When I look back I wonder where it went. I can say now, I have an idea of what it is like to be a single mom. It's been a month full of sickness and some fun too. I've been sick with several different things since New Years. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. Ezyas has grown at least 3 inches since the beginning of the year. His 2 month appointment he weighed 11.14. I am sure by now he's at least 12 or more. He's smiling a lot and he loves EmmaLynn. The feeling is mutual and she loves it when he smiles at her. I can't believe how much she has grown too. She is getting ready to be 3 in March I can hardly believe it. I am so blessed to have such sweet children. I also can't believe that this Wednesday I will finally get to see Dan again. It has been so long, yet I have been so busy it seems like it went by fast. I am starting to get used to being alone in bed at night. Eventually I will have to share again, but I am so excited to see him again. We'll finally have a fresh start to get things going for at least the next 6 years. That is a very comforting thought. In a couple months I will be able to join Dan in Mississippi for Tech school and finally have a place to call my own, for a little while anyway. I can't wait to find out where we will be stationed, we should know with in a few weeks. Another highlight of the month was going to Pullman and spending a week hanging out with my sisters. I totally plan on going again when I come back. Maybe I will find a way down to Boise too. It seems to make time go by much much quicker when I take it a week at a time and have fun keeping busy. I also celebrated my 25th birthday with my inlaws, which is always a treat. Yummy Potatoe soup and cheesecake and games of course. I can hardly believe I am this old. I am halfway to 50. Hope the next 25 years are great :) Here are some pictures of the kids in the mean time.
EmmaLynn and her sweet little self. She is getting so grown up. I love it.

Ezyas funny face.. He looks surprised
This isn't the best angle on the picture. I was trying to get him in his sunday clothes, he looks SOOO handsome in them. I'll get a better one and post it later. The collar is to die for on him.. also look how big he has gotten... It's insane.
He's such a happy boy. He loves to smile and even kinda giggles a little bit. He's so much fun, I am so in love.

EmmaLynn loves to sit next to him and hold him. When she gets up in the morning she'll come in my room and look for him right away. They're pretty much the cutest kids ever. I might be a little biased though.


No comments: