She is so entertaining.. She started talking about a monster prior to these videos, and saying "Shhhh, be quiet". I don't know why she started talking about a monster so much, but it is very cute still.
The Ouch at the end of the second video is not a turd... lol.. she just pinched her finger between the seat when she was moving.
5 comments:
I was laughing so hard watching this. the look she does in the second one is soooooo funny. eleasha had us watch it again and again for that look. its so cute!
I love her cute little voice, especially her calling you silly! Your belly is so cute - I can't believe you're almost done.
Oh my goodness, your little girl is growing up! Her voice is so cute
I could seriously watch this every minute! She is so darn cute!! I love when she says your silly and when she makes that funny face in the second video! I could kiss her all up! :)
Post a Comment