Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Kind of Winter Season

I got some pretty cute pictures of EmmaLynn. She now comes into the bathroom when I am getting ready and climbs on the toilet and says "pretties" in the cute little high pitched voice of hers. So I sit her on the counter and proceed. she tries to put the little clip in her hair all by her self. There is only so much we can do with it still cause it is so short still. It is just long enough for us to clip a little brett in her hair and she looks super cute. 


Here she is trying to putt the brett in her hair by her self.  getting into the clip drawer. 
smiling for the camera. 

We have been so excited to be almost to October and we are still super warm here. I can't believe it. It doesn't even seem like it is winter coming on. 
Here she is showing off her shades, and her cute sundress
this one is out on the front deck of our apartment. 
here is a pretty one of her beautiful eyes. 

Now that we are finished with summer. Dan got a job at the same call center I am working at. We work opposite schedules and that way EmmaLynn doesn't have to go to daycare. I love it. I just got finished training  my 3 rd class, and Dan was trained and finish this week with a different trainer of course. So now we have started on this journey to see where we end up in the long run. 

We went to our new ward on Sunday and they are very friendly and welcoming. There are not a lot of young couples in the ward from what I could tell but EmmaLynn loved the nursery, and for the first time in a long time we didn't have to have an overflow to fit everyone in for sacrament meeting. It was quite a change from everywhere else we have lived.  

Today was by far the most comfortable day in Tampa I have ever had as far as weather is concerned. It was about 82 degrees and felt like it too.  The humidity was very low. I could have played outside all day long, unfortunately I was stuck in work for most of the day. 

My new project for the week is to find some good quick and healthy recipes for dinners. I am trying to be more organized about my grocery shopping and I have not been successful. So if anyone has any good healthy quick dinners, I would love to hear about them and have the recipes.


3 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

shes getting so big! i totally wish it was that warm here. it got to 80 degrees maybe once or twice this summer. its freezing and we have the heat on all the time and wear winter coats! glad you guys are doing good!

Sariah said...

She is the biggest cutie! i hope i can see you guys at Christmas! I miss you! love you guys!

Pie said...

She is so darling! And totally stylish in her dress and glasses. I bet Florida is great!